What I'm doing now
Last update on April 9, 2017
I am near Switzerland, in the French Alps.
- Building a mini game art series about cel shaded art with Krita
- Preparing a Kickstarter campaign for a game design course
- Writing articles as a freelancer to pay the bills
- Coding a blender add-on to make videos efficiently
- Working on the GDquest Krita brushes
- Improving this website
- Studying Japanese grammar and kanji
- Trail running and chinese boxing
- Occasionally writing hip-hop songs
I’m doing most of that, trying to make a living off my work so I can keep supporting open source game creators in a direct way: providing professional grade education for those tools, both paid and free.
I’m open to opportunities, especially if you need somebody to create interesting tutorials. If you’re a fellow Youtuber, I love to do collab videos. It’s fun, motivating, and people seem to love that. So feel free to drop me an email!