At GDquest we edit all of our videos with Blender. It’s a powerful tool, but its default workflow can feel a little slow. That’s why we built Power Sequencer , a Free and Open Source add-on that’s all about helping you work efficiently and comfortably.
Edit at the speed of thought
Cut, trim, and ripple with the mouse
Edit one or many strips at a time with your cursor! Auto locks on to channels and removes gaps based on where you click
One key Import and Export
Load all local footage, pictures, and audio files with one keystroke. The add-on keeps track of imported files per-project.
Never worry about installing updates by hand! When a new version comes out, Blender will download it for you.
And so much more!
Faster playback, instant fades and crossfades, smart selection tools...
Power Sequencer adds over 40 new functions to Blender's Video Editor
Get Power Sequencer
- Download the latest release on GitHub
- In Blender, go to File > User Preferences > Addons
- Click «Install From File», find the .zip file from step 1. and click on «install»
- Click the checkbox next to «VSE: Power Sequencer» to activate it
- Click Save User Settings at the bottom
We are working on both text docs and video tutorials:
- All features and keyboard shortcuts are on our GitHub page
- For video tutorials, check the Power Sequencer playlist on Youtube
Want to give a hand? Great! Check out the Power Sequencer Docs repository.
It’s getting better
At GDquest we work with and support open source software. Power Sequencer is a community-driven project. We add new features every time we get a chance. Contributors are always welcome!
Get in touch!
- Want to write some Python and give a hand? Check our to do list or open a new issue!
- Found a bug? Please tell us how to reproduce it on GitHub
- You can also find GDquest on Twitter